2) Total number of K-12 school students eligible to participate in the proposed program:
All K-12 students? All public school students? Just low income or special needs or inner city students; share of total? Use estimates, and vary them to test the sensitivity of the fiscal impacts to changes in the estimates.
3) Share of Eligible that are public school students :
4) Average annual state-provided K-12 per pupil funding:
5) Proposed average annual state funding or foregone tax revenue per student/user of the proposed program (i.e. average size of: a.] tuition voucher or tax credit scholarship; or b.] tuition tax credit; or c.] annual education savings account deposit):
6) Current self-pay private school users that will be eligible to participate in the proposed program: